Aeroflow Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
Aeroflow Healthcare places a high priority on the health and well-being of all of our patients, partners and staff. As the situation surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are following the official guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
In an effort to help combat the spread of the COVID-19 we have also implemented the first phase of our business continuity plan, as outlined below:
- 85% of our staff is working remotely and keeping the operation moving at 100%
- We have closed our locations to outside visitors and patients, except for pre-scheduled and screened clinical office visits in controlled areas of our offices
- We are scheduling all setups for in-home or Telehealth visits with our Respiratory Therapists
- We have enhanced cleaning protocols to increase level and frequency of facility cleaning
- We continue to monitor any employee who has recently traveled or been in contact with someone who may have been exposed to the coronavirus
We appreciate the trust you place in Aeroflow Healthcare when we deliver your products to your doorstep. With the recent outbreak of COVID-19, you may be wondering if it is safe to touch packages delivered to your home or workplace. The WHO has answered that question for us. They’ve made it clear that it is safe to handle a package, even if it comes from a place where the virus has been reported.
The goal of this response plan is to ensure limited effects to patients and staff, however delays in customer service response time or shipment timeframes are possible. We will continue to closely monitor this situation and provide updates as information about the coronavirus develops.
We are committed to helping everyone stay safe and healthy during COVID-19. If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to reach out.