There are a lot of medical equipment companies that offer respiratory products for COPD patients. And whether they are offering nebulizers or oxygen or ventilators, the question physicians and patients should be asking is about service and the complete package. Aeroflow Healthcare prides itself not only on offering respiratory patients all of these products, but as well as the follow up and compliance monitoring for treatment success. Aeroflow calls their COPD program it’s Circle of Success.
The Circle of Success is implemented by utilizing the best products for treating COPD including Trilogy ventilator, Sidestream nebulizer kits and high-efficacy oxygen. This technology is geared for COPD and respiratory failure.
Here are the steps of the Aeroflow COPD Circle of Success program:
- Aeroflow clinical staff will follow up weekly with patients. We offer full patient and family education. Aeroflow performs weekly compliance downloads and helps identify potential readmissions and resolutions.
- An Aeroflow liaison continues to monitors patient care and compliance and communicates with both patient and physicians.
- The Aeroflow RT has a direct relationship with the patient, and uses this to help with compliance. Compliance will be a leading factor in reducing potential readmission to the hospital.
- The physician continues to oversee patient care. The MD and Aeroflow RT communication helps identify potential risk of hospital admission by utilizing communication with our staff.
Patients who show the following symptoms and diagnosis are often good candidates for the Aeroflow COPD Circle of Success program:
- Arterial Blood Gas with PCO2 greater than 50
- Diagnoses of COPD and/or Respiratory Failure along with all pulmonary documentation
- Physician order stating Aeroflow RT titrate patient for comfort and effectiveness
Let Aeroflow prove to you the success of COPD program, and that our Circle of Success can lead to patient reductions in hospitalization for COPD and respiratory failure. Patients and physicians can call 888-345-1780 for more information or visit respiratory.aeroflowinc.com.