Aeroflow Subcontracting allows us to provide durable medical equipment to thousands of patients with convenient, local care, all over the nation. We currently support more than 100 subcontractors in over 39 states for several product categories.
Most recently, we have received contract offers for 645 contracts in 108 competitive bidding areas (CBA) affected by Medicare’s Round 2 Recompete.
Aeroflow won bids for and provides their subcontracting services in the following product categories:
- Enteral nutrients, equipment and supplies
- General home medical equipment and related supplies and accessories
- Nebulizers and related supplies
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) pumps and related supplies and accessories
- Respiratory equipment and related supplies and accessories
- Standard mobility equipment and related accessories
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) devices and supplies
See what our subcontractors have to say:
“The friendly and helpful staff at Aeroflow has made the sub-contracting experience as painless and pleasant as possible,” Frank Lico at Persante Continuing Care.
“We have a positive and friendly relationship with all the employees of Aeroflow since July 1st 2013, they are more than willing to assist with patient’s needs and care,” Denise Edman, President at Home Air of Juliet.
For subcontracting inquiries, fill out the form on this page and an Aeroflow representative will contact you.