Last year, Medicare began phasing in a new competitive bidding program in select areas across the country. This program changes the amount Medicare pays suppliers for certain durable medical equipment, prosthetics, orthotics, and supplies (DMEPOS) and changes who can or cannot supply these items. The competitive bid program left a lot of consumers without a medical equipment provider; where do these people turn for assistance requiring the medical supplies they need? That’s where Aeroflow Healthcare comes in.
Aeroflow has initiated it’s own subcontracting program that works with many of the DME companies across the country who did not win the Medicare bids. A patient who is looking to find out if Aeroflow provides coverage in their area can visit aeroflowinc.com and click on Subcontracting. On this page, the patient simply types in their zip code and Aeroflow’s Subcontracting lookup tool will return which medical supplies can be serviced in their area.
Aeroflow Healthcare can supply and service an array of medical devices including:
- CPAP Devices, Respiratory Assist Devices, and Related Supplies and Accessories
- Hospital Beds and Related Accessories
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) Pumps and Related Supplies and Accessories
- Oxygen Supplies and Equipment
- Standard (Power and Manual) Wheelchairs, Scooters, and Related Accessories
- Support Surfaces (Group 2 Mattresses and Overlays)
- Walkers & Related Accessories
If you are a Medicare beneficiary and are looking for medical supplies & equipment in your area, please call (888) 345-1780 to speak with our experienced staff or visit aeroflowinc.com and click on Subcontracting for more information.