This Item Requires A Prescription
Each item that requires a prescription is clearly marked on our website- whenever you see the icon stating "this item requires a prescription," we will need a copy on hand in order to fulfill your order. A prescription from any point in time can be used and your prescription can be used multiple times - once on file with us, you will not have to submit again.
If you need help obtaining a prescription from your doctor, give us a call at 1-844-487-0041. We can request your information directly from your sleep doctor or PCP. We will be happy to work with your physician to get the prescription.
Prescriptions can be filed in the following ways
- Complete the short form below and upload your prescription directly to us
- A prescription can be faxed to us at 1-800-249-1513
- You can also email your prescription to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use "Prescription for Aeroflow Direct" as the subject line
- You can Download our Prescription Form and email or fax it in with your doctor's signature
Why we need a prescription
State Boards of Pharmacy and the FDA require all licensed providers to obtain prescriptions for humidifiers, all types of Nebulizers, oxygen, and oxygen concentrators, as they are considered Class II Medical Devices. These guidelines require a copy of the prescription be on file prior to shipping your order to any U.S. address (Please Note: You may order prior to submitting your prescription, and the order will not ship until we have a prescription on file).Prescription must include
- Patient's first and last name
- Physician's information and signature
- A statement about the equipment needed, for example “Nebulizer”, or “O2 Concentrator”