For 25 years, Aspen Medical has been providing upper and lower spinal orthotics in the United States and worldwide. in the 1990s, International Healthcare Devices spearheaded the product development for Aspen Cervical Collars and CTOs. IHD was successful in designing, developing and selling Aspen Cervical Collars. The cervical collar was the leader in it's market by successfully restricting spine motion and nearly eliminating all complications with skin irritation. In 2000, International Healthcare Devices merged with Fiji Manufacturing to form Aspen Medical. Since then, Aspen Medical has successfully reached patients of all backgrounds in need of lower back, upper back and cervical braces.
With countless awards received from 2007 through current operations, Aspen Medical has made a name for itself as a reliable and trusted provider. With various product lines featuring innovative design features such as Ergonomically Designed Molded Pull Tabs on Horizon back braces, Aspen has a brace for every unique need. Aspen Medical helps patients regain their mobility by designing braces to relieve pain and give patients their freedom back.
- Winner of the 2015 Spine Technology Award for Thoracolumbar Care
- Winner of the Best New Technology for Spine Care in 2009
- Winner of the Best New Technology for Spine Care in 2010
- Winner of the Hanger/SPS Rising Star Award 2014
- Winner in the Medical Device Category for TechAmerica Foundation American Technology Awards
- Awarded one of the Best Places to Work in California by Employers Group from 2007-2015
- Awarded one of the Best Places to Work in California by OC Business Journal from 2009-2015
- Winner of the Hanger/SPS Operational Performance Award 2015