There are CPAP machines, and then there are CPAP machines. The Resmed AirSense 10 series definitely falls into the latter category. The AirSense 10 series has 7 machines with varying degrees of comfort and need. They even have a women’s specific machine that helps to meet women’s needs as well. When describing their women specific CPAP Machine, ResMed stated, “Women and men with sleep apnea exhibit different characteristics and face different challenges. That’s why we created the AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her – the first sleep apnea therapy device designed to provide female-specific therapy. Combined with stylish ResMed for Her masks, the AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her machine delivers a complete sleep therapy solution tailored for women”
Both versions of the AirSense 10 series offer some amazing features such as:
1) Consistent Humidification. The heated tubing with climate control provides warmer, moister air to keep you from drying out while using your CPAP Therapy
2) The Easy Breathe motor. This motor is quiet and peaceful helping both you and your partner have a better night’s sleep.
3) Intuitive Controls, and easy to read LCD screen. This helps to make customizing the settings easier and more natural
4) Built in Ambient Light Sensor. This adjusts to the brightness of the room. The sensor will change the backlighting strength based on the available light in the room.
5) Smart Start Function. This will help detect when you are breathing into the mask, and when you aren’t. As soon as the mask is off, it will automatically detect this and turn off the CPAP Therapy.
If you are considering a ResMed AirSense CPAP Machine to use for your CPAP therapy, be sure and consult with your sleep doctor or specialist concerning what type you should use. Our professional sleep supply agents will also be able to assist you as well. Give us a call at 888-345-1780, connect with us on the web! We look forward to hearing from you!