If you are in the market for a power wheelchair, Aeroflow Healthcare can help you find the best mobility aid to fit all of your specific needs and preferences. The Jazzy Select 6 power wheelchair from Pride Mobility is a great choice for users who are looking for an easy-to-maneuver and versatile chair.
The Jazzy Select 6 is one of Pride’s top-selling power wheelchairs. This chair offers better ground clearance, turning radius and front stabilization than standard models. It also comes with Pride’s Active-Trac ® suspension which provides a smoother ride.
Other features and benefits include Jazzy ® Armor®, which provides shroud and controller guards that protect from basic wear and tear. The chair’s high-back seat comes with removable, replaceable back and seat covers. Its dual-layer powder coated frame provides increased durability and is designed for easy maintenance.
The Select 6 is the only chair Pride makes with a 300lbs weight capacity that can have a full manual recline installed. It’s also the only chair in its class with mid-wheel drive which allows for its superior turning radius of 21.87”. That’s almost 2” smaller than the industry standard. The Select 6’s 1.75” ground clearance combined with its 10” drive tires make it a versatile machine that’s ideal for ramps, high entrance clearances and other obstacles. It comes with your choice of a Red or Blue base.
- Length: 35.375″
- Maximum Speed: Up to 4 mph
- Ground Clearance: 1.75″
- Front Wheels: 6″ solid casters
- Drive Wheels: 10″ solid
- Rear Wheels: 6″ solid casters
- Drivetrain: Two-motor, in-line, mid-wheel drive
- Braking System: Regenerative and electro-mechanical
- Suspension Type: Active-Trac® (ATX)
- High-Back Seating: 20″W x 20″D (max. dimensions)
- High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range: 21.25″ – 23.25″
- Specialty Seating: 20″W x 20″D (max. dimensions)
- Specialty Seat-to-Floor Range: 16.5″ – 18.5″
- Synergy Seating: 20″W x 20″D (max. dimensions)
- Synergy Seat-to-Floor Range: 16.5″ – 18.5″
- Power Elevating Seat Option: Yes
- Standard Electronics: 40A, PG GC3
- 40A, PG 6-key VR2 required with Power Elevating Seat Option.
- Battery Size: 12 volt, U-1 (2 required)
- Standard Battery Charger: 3.5A, off-board
- Per-Charge Range: Up to 15 miles
- Battery Weight: 24 lbs. each
- Base Weight: 100 lbs.
- Standard Seat Weight: 43 lbs. (comfort, high-back)
- Standard Seat Size: 18″ x 18″-20″
- Medicare Code Coverage: Group 2: Standard (K0822/K0823)
- Color Options: Jazzy Red or Jazzy Blue
- 5-year limited warranty on frame
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors
If you are interested in the Jazzy Select 6, Aeroflow Healthcare can help you qualify for this chair through insurance so you can receive your mobility aid at little-to-no cost to you. Simply complete our Qualify Through Insurance form and one of our Patient Care Representatives will verify your insurance and contact you within 3-5 business days to discuss your coverage and mobility options.
Let Aeroflow Healthcare help you take control of your mobility today!