Pride Mobility, the manufacturer of the Jazzy 614 HD power wheelchair, defines the chair as a mobility device that “delivers outstanding performance and superb maneuverability in a powerful, stylish package. Enhanced in-line motors, advanced ATX suspension, and upgraded electronics make the 614 HD an innovative and exceptional overall value.”
The Jazzy 614 HD delivers outstanding performance and superb maneuverability in a powerful, stylish package that is great for users who want the utmost in their new mobility aid. Below you can also view all of the unique and exceptional features that make this power wheelchair, one of the best mobility devices offered by Pride.
- Dual enhanced in-line motors for greater efficiency, torque, range and performance
- 450 lbs. weight capacity
- 6” casters on front & rear for maximum stability
- Active-Trac® ATX Suspension for enhanced performance over more varied terrain
- Easy rear access to batteries
- Seating up to 24” W x 24” D
- Tool-less shroud removal
- Easy serviceability
- Depth adjustable foot platform
Why people love it
- The mid-wheel drive definitely gives better control compared to front-wheel or rear-wheel drive chairs
- Carries weight well, pleasant to the eye, seats comfortable and roomy for a big person, plenty of power, easy to control.
- It is fast and takes minor bumps with ease. The tight turning radius makes getting around small areas in the home easy.
- Construction is great. The charger stays very cool when in operation. Small turn radius makes elevator use easy. Really appreciate the efficient, easy-to-use lock out system. Stops children from hurting themselves or others.
|Model||Jazzy 614 HD|
|Weight Capacity||450 LBS|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 4.3 mph|
|Front Wheels||6″ solid casters|
|Rear Wheels||6″ solid casters|
|Drivetrain||Two-motor,in-line, Mid-Wheel 6®|
|Braking System||Regenerative and electro-mechanical|
|High-Back Seating||24″W x 24″D (max. dimensions)|
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||20.5″ – 23.5″|
|Synergy Seating||24″W x 24″D (max. dimensions)|
|Synergy Seat-to-Floor Range||17.75″ – 19.75″|
|Standard Electronics||50A, Dynamic|
|Battery Size||12 volt, NF-22 (2 required)|
|Standard Battery Charger||5A, off board|
|Per-Charge Range*||Up to 11 miles|
|Battery Weight||37 lbs. each|
|Base Weight||121.5 Lbs|
|Standard Seat Weight||51.5 lbs. (high-back)|
|Standard Seat Size||20″ x 18″-20″|
|Medicare Code Coverage||Group 2: Heavy Duty (K0824/K0825)|
|Color Options||Candy Apple Red or Viper Blue|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited warranty on frame;
13-month limited warranty on electronics;
13-month limited warranty on drive motors
As you can see, the Pride Jazzy 614 HD is a great option for individuals who are looking for a top-of-the-line, durable, and stylish power wheelchair. You may worry that the Jazzy 614 is out of your price range, however Aeroflow Healthcare can help you qualify for this device at little-to-no cost to you through insurance.
Simply complete our Qualify Through Insurance form and one of our Patient Care Representatives will verify your insurance and contact you to discuss your coverage and mobility aid options. You can also give us a call at 844-686-5539; one of our representatives will be happy to answer any questions or concerns that you may have.
Take control of your mobility today, and let Aeroflow Healthcare take care of the hard part for you!