After you qualify for your breast pump with Aeroflow Breastpumps it’s time to accessorize! Aeroflow Mom and Baby has you covered. We offer a multitude of accessories ranging from extra supplies to designer bags. Aeroflow Mom and Baby carries the top desired breast feeding accessories at a price new moms can afford.
The following are the Aeroflow Mom and Baby best sellers:
- Sarah Wells “Lizzy” and “Annie” breast pump bags– These bags encompass practicality with a fun and fashionable edge.
- The Medela Easy Expression Bustier– A perfect solution for doing other gentle tasks while pumping at the same time. This comfortable bustier is the ideal complement to Medela’s electric breast pumps and it allows you to express milk hands-free.
- Medela PersonalFit Breastshields– One size does not always fit all, so Medela developed PersonalFit BreastShields in a range of sizes to meet every mom’s needs. Lactation professionals agree that proper BreastShield fit is essential for not only comfort, but also for effective milk expression.
- Medela Pump In Style Battery Pack– the battery Pack uses 8 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries. The black microfiber carrying case fits inside your breastpump bag, or can be attached to the bag strap for easy transportation.
- Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags– Safe, quick and practical for on-the-go moms. Disinfect your breast pump, breast shields, accessories, breast milk bottles, nipples, pacifiers and more in about 3 minutes.
- Medela 9 Volt Vehicle Lighter Adapter– The portable vehicle adapter is compatible with Medela 9 volt breast pumps.
- Medela Accessory Starter Set– The Starter Set is a collection of Medela’s best-selling accessories to help mom reach her breastfeeding goals.
Aeroflow Breastpumps carries all the top name brands including Medela, Ameda, Hygeia, Spectra, Tomy, Nuk, Lansinoh, and Evenflo. The Affordable Care Act (2010) requires most health insurance plans to cover the cost of a breast pump as part of women’s preventive health services. Haven’t qualified for your breast pump through insurance yet? Head over to Aeroflow Breastpump’s website and see if you Qualify for insurance today. We make the process incredibly easy. All you have to do is fill out our qualify form and we will handle the rest! We will call your insurance to verify your breast pump coverage and then one of our knowledgeable Breastpump Specialists will be happy to assist you in choosing the best breast pump that best suits your needs.