You are a busy mom, or about to be. But we applaud you on making the decision and taking the time to breastfeed. So to save you every precious moment we can, Aeroflow Healthcare has assembled this list of breastfeeding resources you can follow on Twitter. Enjoy!
- Breastpump Manufacturers (@Medela_US, @amedadirect, @HygeiaBaby, @Tomy_Toy): By following manufacturers, you’ll be able to stay up-to-date on new products, recommendations for related products, product recalls and learn more about the company
- Breastfeeding USA (@Bf_USA): Their mission is to provide evidence-based breastfeeding information and support, so you’ll get the facts you need and answers to questions you can trust.
- Aeroflow Breastpumps (@AeroBreastpumps): Of course we are a great resource for breastfeeding mothers! Get updates on what’s covered under the Affordable Care Act, news from our pump providers and a little comical relief from time to time.
- La Leche League International (@lalecheleague): They offer a great support network for breastfeeding moms. Look here for mother-to-mother support, encouragement, information and education.
- Center for Disease Control (@CDCgov): The government’s official Twitter account that provides daily credible health and safety updates for you and your family; often, these tweets are about the many benefits of breastfeeding and child nutrition.
- Lactation Education Resources (@ibclc_training): If you’re looking for information about lactation consultants or furthering your breastfeeding education, this is the resource for you!