Baby is coming, now what? Shopping of course! Beyond diapers, wipes and onesies there is a whole new world of nursery decorating. Here are 5 unique nursery ideas to get your creative juices flowing as you plan for your new addition.
- Chevron. The chevron pattern is such a strong trend right now and Pottery Barn has found a sleek and modern way to incorporate this pattern into nursery furniture. The chevron pattern is repeated on the rug, fitted bedding and baskets on the bookcase to pull this design together to create a unique nursery.
- Owls. As you can see from our www.AerolflowMomandBaby.com logo, we love owls. This Pottery Barn design incorporates butterflies, owls and other birds to create a calm and serene unique nursery.
- Monochromatic. This monochromatic nursery featured on Houzz.com shows how to perfectly create a monochromatic space. If you are unsure how to create such a space, start by choosing one hue then build upon that with different fabrics, prints and textures, in tints and shades of that primary hue to create your own unique nursery.
- Elephants. Once again, Pottery Barn combines a perfect mix of fun without taking the theme over the top. Everything from the fun shapes and patterns to the world map decal on the wall gives this unique nursery a youthful and inspired vibe.
- Polka dots. This polka dot room featured on Houzz.com is a great way to add interest to walls. You can get creative by finding circles at your local craft store and taping them to the wall if you are unsure you want to fully commit or just try the dots on one wall for a fun accent creating your own unique nursery.